The intro video teaches you to how to use this course. It's very specific, but simple:
1. Learn vocabulary first, by watching my video with the key words pronounced slowly and with the follow up games.
2. Optionally: you can play all the games yourself, the links are listed in the text explanation after each video lesson.
3. Watch the video for each subsection and try to recall the words you learnt in step 1 when you see the video with the blanks. If you cannot remember, play the whole video and repeat together with me. You can watch this video as many times as you wish. When you feel more confident, move onto the next step:
4. This silent video is with bubbles only, and some parts of the text, so that you can speak along with the video and remember what you've learnt before.
GLOSSARY = SPISAK REČI
This video is based on the quiz with the important phrases. We are practicing words as parts of common phrases when greeting someone.
1. majka = mother (formal)
2. mama = mom (informal)
3. otac= father (fromal)
4. tata = father (informal)
5. brat = brother
6. sestra = sister
7. ćerka = daughter
8. sin = son
9. ovo je moja mama = this is my mom
10. zvati se = to be called
11. zovem se = I am called
12. ona se zove = she is called
13. on se zove = he is called
14. ovo je = this is
15. ovo su = these are